True book lovers know that reading is one of the best things you can do for your mind and imagination. Pet lovers probably treasure their furry friends just as much as bibliophiles value their book collections. The correlation between books and pets is a strong one. Just like we treasure our pets and take good care of them, we do the same for our beloved books. You want more ways that show how books and pets are similar?
Here are a few:
- We can spend hours engrossed in our books and pets. They are just that magical.
- If we even think we’ve lost either of them, we’re likely to spazz out.
- A book/pet is a girl’s/guy’s best friend.
- We learn amazing things about life from them.
- They both take us on amazing life journeys.
- You can’t only have just one.
- They help us make friends with others.
I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture. People who love to read share a lot of similar traits with people who crush on pets too. Book and pet fans are often imaginative, sensitive, loving, loners, or very gregarious, friendly and shy. Our books and pets allow us to get lost in something pure without being afraid of being judged.
Are you a pet and book lover? What do you like about your pet that you can relate to how much you love books? Share with us below in the comments!